October 22, 2012

Spooky Porch Ghosts


There is a wonderful shopping place here in Utah ~ Gardner Village. Full of cute little shopping stores, this place is a treat to visit! 

For Halloween they hang these type of flowy spooky ghosts in one area of the village. I just loved them and wanted to have some of my own :)

Thanks to the huzband once again, who drew the ghostly figures on an old muslin sheet I had from my Mom, I have quite a few now to hang on my porch and in my windows. (Maybe even another sheet/fabric helped out, too - can't remember ) 

Anyway... they are just taped up there believe it or not! haha :) And the outdoor ghosts get caught sometimes on the house, but with something like a broom handle I can usually get them set straight again to keep the spirit of Halloween flying!

9 comments:

  1. These are adorable! What a cute idea :) Thanks for linking up to The Weekly Creative.

    Shannon @ Sewing Barefoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO great! What a simple and fantastic idea for Halloween! Pinning these!
    Jo-Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shannon and Jo-Anna for you nice comments !! Happy Halloween !

      Delete
  3. What a fun porch Shelley!!! I love those ghosts hanging upside down!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jen! And for leaving a comment! :)

      Delete
  4. oh my goodness I love them! I noticed the ones on the poarch right away, but I love that they are in the window as well!!! Thank you so much for sharing at Happy Hour!
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Jaime Lyn ! And for stopping by and for the nice comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Such a creative idea. My 5yo is really into ghosts this Halloween and I think he'd really like these. Enough to help me make them? Maybe not that much ;) Thanks for sharing. I came over from tater tots and jello.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel! Thanks for visiting and for the nice comment!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thank you :)