October 3, 2013

Embellished Halloween Silhouettes

Happy Halloween!

Its October! 
Time for our Halloween decorations to adorn our homes!

I admit I pretty much 'played' all day yesterday...
(decorating that is, and not much housework - haha!

Here's a few photos of what I was up to :)
        

   

Kami over at No Biggie kindly offers 
awesome free printable Halloween silhouettes

So, I followed how she printed, traced and framed them, however, I added a little embellishment on each one to help add color and creativity! 

(I just had plain black Ikea frames, so they needed a little somethin' somethin'...)


 Orange and White Polka-Dot Ribbon Leaf
Chunky Orange Yarn Bow and Rhinestone Eyes
Dried Moss w/Rhinestone Eye
Purple & Green Polka Dot Ribbon w/Green Rhinestone 'Wart' (love!)

Thanks again to Kami for the inspiration and allowing me to add
'kool' decor to my Halloween stash this year.

And thanks to you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! Thank you :)