July 17, 2013

Christmas Bedding


This past Christmas season 
I decided to decorate my girls' twin beds for Christmas! 

They have an organic cotton white sheet set that I love which coordinates well and their comforter is reversible from turquoise to lime green!

 I made envelope pillow shams to match that shade of green.

The red sham is made in pillow-case style from an Ikea throw.
This is a super comfy red throw I picked up at Wal*Mart.

 I loved how Jen layered her daughter's nautical bed with a blanket and so I have done that as well on the girls' former bed and here, too. 

The garland is made from eco-fi felt from a pattern I learned from Sparkle Pants Girl with real mini candy canes.


Such a fun thing to do for my daughters to Celebrate Christmas :)

(awhile back, I finally made the headboard cover for their 'real beds')
Now... should I make a Christmas cover as well?? 
decisions... decisions....  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thank you :)