January 3, 2013

Simple Winter Wreath

Happy New Year!

How is everyone adjusting to a new year and back to 
'regular scheduled programming'?!  (haha ;) 

Kids are back in school and Hubby is back to work (working from home today).

It was a nice time having everyone home together enjoying the time off.

So, down with the wonderful Christmas decor and up with my 
January/Winter stuff...

Which I don't really have anything, but I have a neutral pallet so I like to change things up for the season and/or holiday with colors.

January is shades of blues, turquoise and white. 



I am still loving grapevine wreaths and this one for my exterior door 
couldn't be easier to assemble!

I purchased the felt snowflake at Target's after Christmas sale as well as the shiny packaging bows. Each item was about 30 cents!
The bow(s) have a plastic hub holding it together and I just tucked that part in the grapevine and the snowflake already had the twine string, so I hung it on the back trying to center the snowflake. 

And there you have it! 

A simple and easy Winter Wreath :)


Stay warm, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thank you :)