December 4, 2012

White Elephant Gift Exchange


I live in a really, really awesome neighborhood.

Good people... Good friends...

The kind of cool kids that if I needed some help they would be there to lend a hand & {some love}

I'm Blessed :)

My friend and neighbor across the street from me 
is having her 4th annual Christmas Dinner Party 
just for us girls !

So Fun!

As usual, we will be doing a white elephant gift exchange 
after dinner.  

So, this year ~ well, I'm bringing...
a White Elephant! 

This little elephant is made of 2 pieces of white flannel, embellished with white embroidery floss, white ribbon and good ol' fashion craft glue. I used an online coloring page for the pattern.

I hope it's a fun gift to receive ;)

~~ Happy Holidays! ~~



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE elephants and this is beeeeeaaauuuutteeeefuuul!!! So much so that I'm tempted to decorate my entire tree with them. Hmmmm wonder what the hubs would say? (as if he notices anyhow) :) White elephants, red berries & silver ornaments. Sounds lovely no? Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    ~Dee @deeconstructed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee! you are darling! thank you for the nice comment !! and I love your 3 decor items for a tree! that would be so cute and pretty :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love this idea. We have a white elephant party coming up next week, I just might have to steal this idea!!! What a great idea! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Steal away! And Happy Holidays to you! :)

      Delete
  3. First off, this is super cute:)
    Next, you had a question about paper earrings... I'd love to help you out, but your email isn't attached to your blogger account so I couldn't write back. Email me at craftingintherain at gmail dot com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thank you :)