Hello Again, Everyone!
Here is another simple (more simple, really!)
Halloween kids' or classroom craft idea.
I think I saw these online awhile back and I'm sorry... I'm unsure of the link!
I brought this craft to make at my daughter's classroom
Halloween party actually about a couple years ago.
They are super, super easy!
(Maybe too fast for centers! It works, but have a Halloween story to read just in case)
Your cute toddlers at home could probably even handle this craft!
• jumbo craft sticks • 21"x 1"strips of muslin • googly eyes • glue/glue sticks
- Cut a small snip in fabric with scissors and then rip to 'cut' the fabric into strips so they have rough edges.
- Glue strip to the top back of the craft stick.
- On the other side of the craft stick, mark with a crayon/marker/pen a line about 1 inch down from the top.
- Glue the googly eyes on the line; they will hang over the stick slightly. You can glue slightly on an angle if you prefer. Sorry about not having the size of the googly eyes! Below photo is a measurement.
5. Wrap strip a couple times above the eyes and then start to wrap underneath
6. Continue wrapping; overlapping the strip to the bottom of the stick.
7. Glue bottom of strip on the back side of the craft stick.
8. Trim any loose threads and you're done!
Mark your spooky place in your favorite book!
Linking to: Sugar and Dots, The Dedicated House, Made in a Day (Halloween Party), Made in a Day, Posed Perfection, Love 2 Create, Live, Laugh, RoweCraftalaMode, Craftberry Bush, Tatertots and Jello